Lt. Col. Michael Waltz (Retired), former Metis Solutions CEO and Green Beret Commander, outlined the basic differences between previous President Obama and President Trump's agendas for national security.
The coverage by the media of President Donald Trump has been extremely negative, over three times more critical than former President Obama’s initial media coverage and two times more than that of former Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush.
According to Pew Research Center, the earlier coverage of Donald Trump was 62% negative. In comparison, Barack Obama’s coverage by the media was only 20% negative.
According to Pew, around 6 in 10 stories on Donald Trump’s earlier days in office had a negative evaluation, approximately three times more than within earlier media coverage for Barack Obama and around two times that of Clinton and Bush. Media coverage of Trump’s earlier time in office moved away from a concentration on the policy agenda and then more toward leadership and character.
The published report on the difficult media coverage was discussed in Pew’s year-ending study entitled ‘Seventeen Striking Findings From the Year 2017.’
Things to check out about SuperTrump
· Learn more about SuperTrump’s Cryptomania Investment Club
· SuperTrump OFFERING STYLISH POLITICAL MERCHANDISE, INCLUDING HATS AND T-SHIRTS. Whether you wish to purchase political T-shirts or hats, MrSuperTrump.com™ has you covered. You're going to love our bold, eye-catching apparel. MERCHANDISE IN SUPPORT OF SUPERTRUMP ORDER TODAY!
· Don’t forget to check out our other blogs.
· Learn more about who we are.
· Check out our frequently asked questions.
Please, if you haven’t done so already:
· Like us on Facebook
· Follow us on Twitter
May everyone have an amazing and blessed 2018!